Course Overview iii Pro is our flagship course delivering 4 intensive days of Internet Intelligence & Investigation skills and tradecraft. Aim To provide the necessary knowledge, skills and tradecraft for investigators and intelligence
iii Pro is our flagship course delivering 4 intensive days of Internet Intelligence & Investigation skills and tradecraft.
To provide the necessary knowledge, skills and tradecraft for investigators and intelligence operatives to deploy online in an overt or covert capacity for the purpose of gathering evidence or intelligence.
This course is designed for investigators or intelligence operatives who operate online to an evidential standard. It is particularly suited to law enforcement agencies and public sector investigators. Delegates do not need previous experience but should be computer literate, confidently be able use windows and be familiar with using the web and social media.
- Define the role of an internet investigator
- Operate safely and securely on line
- Awareness of digital footprint and obfuscation techniques
- Deploy with a pre-defined methodology
- To understand the legislation and ethical considerations relating to iii
- The ability to capture data from the internet to an evidential standard
- Digital exhibit handling
- Disclosure relating to digital material
- Techniques for online surveillance
- Tradecraft for online personas
- Attribution methodology
- Advanced web search techniques
- Technical website investigation
- Social media research techniques
- Image and video file analysis
- Online database research
- Online marketplace research
£800 + VAT
Rather call us to book your place?
Call Our Office:0344 247 0115
18 (Monday) 9:00 am - 21 (Thursday) 5:00 pm GMT
Vestigo Consulting0344 247 0115 | email@example.com